Labor export business services in Vietnam are business activities that send Vietnamese people abroad to work under definite-term contracts. Or this is also known as a conditional business, if businesses want to operate and survive, they must respect and obey the law. The first thing is to have a license to trade in Labor Export Services from the state or the appropriate agency.
Requirements for Labor export business service in Vietnam
The state’s labor export law includes
According to the Law on Vietnamese employees working abroad in 2006. An approved company must meet the following conditions:
- To be eligible for operation, the company must have legal capital of 5 billion VND;
- There is a plan to bring Vietnamese people to export;
- Finished to opening new company in Vietnam
- Must have professional equipment to support knowledge and foreign language training for employees when working abroad and following regulations of the Ministry of Labor of Vietnam;
- The representative or manager must have a university degree or higher and have at least 3 years of experience in sending workers abroad;
- Must have a fund of at least VND 1 billion at the bank where the company’s head office is located.
- Subjects granted a work export permit
- Enterprises granted a labor export license are enterprises established and operating following the law, with 100% capital owned by organizations or individuals.
Procedures for applying for a work export permit in Vietnam 2022
According to the legal decree, the following documents are required for the application:
- An application for a company establishment license;
- Completing documents to prove that there is enough legal capital of 5 billion VND;
- Certificate of registration of labor export business by the law;
- Certificate of deposit of at least 1 billion Vietnam Dong at the bank where the company’s head office is located;
- The CEO’s resume includes full name, date of birth, hometown, position, education level…;
- The list of leaders and members of the company’s operational apparatus includes: full name, date of birth, hometown, position, education level, function…;
- Dossier on organizational plan and report on the organizational structure of knowledge-training activities for foreigners.
Dossier to apply for a labor export service license in Vietnam
Companies must apply to the Department of Overseas Labor – Ministry of Labour, Invalids, and Social Affairs.
- Examination of license documents
- Within 30 days after submitting a complete and valid dossier, to decide on the grant of a permit, the Minister of Labor, War Invalids, and Social Affairs shall consult the following competent persons: the Prime Minister Government or Prime Minister.
- The Prime Minister of the agency establishing the public enterprise;
- Persons having the right to decide on the establishment of socio-political enterprises, social organizations, or political organizations;
- Chairman of the People’s Committee of the province or centrally run city where the company’s head office is located.
- If the permit is not granted, the Ministry of Labour, Invalids, and Social Affairs will reply in writing stating the reason and send it to the company.