How much does it cost for opening a Vietnamese company? Company registration costs depend on the specific type of business you are opening in Vietnam.
The Department of Planning and Investment will review your application and will consider the capital necessary for the business to be established. The minimum capital requirements vary depending on the type of business you intend on opening. Beside, there are some specific fees
The Cost for opening a Vietnamese company
- Fee for applying for an enterprise registration certificate: 100,000 VND (This is the fee specified in Article 32 of Decree No. 78/2015/ND-CP that requires the founder of an enterprise or enterprise to pay fees and charges. business registration when filing company establishment).
- Cost of posting up the contents of foreign company being set up in Vietnam: 100.000 VND (According to Circular 47/2019 / TT-BTC)
- According to the Law on Enterprises 2020 specified in Article 32 on Announcing the contents of enterprise registration, within 30 days from the date the enterprise is granted an enterprise registration certificate, a public announcement must be made on the National Portal for business registration according to the order and procedures and pay fees according to regulations.
- Cost of seal: About 250.000 VND (Note: Before using a round seal for contracts and transactions, enterprises must carry out the procedure of announcing the company seal sample on the National Business Registration Portal)
- The cost of buying digital signature to declare tax for 1 year period is 1,530,000 VND and for 3 years is 2,300,000 VND
- Opening a bank account: Free.
- Expenses for buying e-invoices and issuing invoices: 850.000 VND
- Business-license tax to be paid annually by the enterprise: 2,000,000 VND or 3,000,000 VND, depending on the charter capital of the registered company.
- If an enterprise registers its charter capital of less than 10 billion VND, the fee is 2.000.000 VND annually.
- If an enterprise registers its charter capital of more than 10 billion VND, the fee is 2.000.000 VND annually.
- Other fees:
- Expenses for initial tax declaration and e-invoice registration
- Expenses for designing and ordering Mica corporate signboards (20×35)
- Expenses for title stamps for the company director.
- Cost of setup and equipment of the company’s office (Depending on each company).
- Rental costs of offices / premises, business offices (depending on the potential of the company).
Basically, beside the capital requirements, total cost of setting up a company on Vietnam will be at least of VND 9,000,000 VND equivalent to USD400.00. In addition to the cost of setting up a foreign company in Vietnam, foreign investor shall contribute charter capital as prescribed.