Vietnam is a country located in Southeast Asia. In recent year, due to a dynamic and potential economy, Vietnam has attracted a lot of foreign investors from developed countries. Hereinafter, we shall advise you on the procedure for establishing a foreign owned company in Vietnam
Step 1: Apply for investment registration certificate
The investors must carry out the procedures for applying for an investment registration certificate In the following situations:
– Investment projects of foreign investors;
– Investment projects of the following economic organizations:
– Having foreign investors holding 51% or more of the charter capital or having a majority of general partners being foreign individuals to economic organizations being partnership companies;
– An economic organization defined as above holding 51% or more of charter capital;
– If it have the foreign investors and economic organizations defined above as holding 51% or more of charter capital.
The dossier must include:
– Written request for implementation of investment project;
– For individual investors: Copy of identity card or passport
– For institutional investors: a copy of the Business Registration Certificate or other equivalent document certifying legal status;
– Proposal of an investment project includes the following contents: investor implementing the project, investment objectives, investment scale, investment capital and capital raising plan, location, duration, and schedule of investment. , labor needs, proposals for investment incentives, impact assessment, socio-economic efficiency of projects;
– Documents proving the financial statements of the investor within the latest 2 years;
– Proposal of land use demand; In case the project does not request the State to allocate, lease land, or permit the change of land use purpose, then submit a copy of the venue leasing agreement or other documents certifying that the investor has the right to use the location for realization. present investment projects;
– Explanation on technology use includes the following contents: technology name, technology origin, technology process diagram; main specifications, use status of main machines, equipment and technological lines for projects using technologies on the list of technologies restricted from transferring
– BCC contracts for investment projects in the form of BCC contracts.
Receiving Office: Investment registration agency
Step 02: Apply for the Business registration certificate
After obtaining the certificate of investment registration, the investors need to apply for the Business registration certificate.
The dossier must include:
- Application form for enterprise registration.
- Memorandum and article.
- Members list.
- Copy of the following documents:
- Identity cards, passports or other personal identification papers;
- Establishment decision, business registration certificate or other equivalent documents of the organization and the authorization document;
- For members being foreign organizations, the copy of the enterprise registration certificate or equivalent document must be consular legalized;
- Certificate of investment registration for foreign investors in accordance with the Law on Investment.
Receiving Office: Department of planning and investment.
Step 3: Publish information.
After getting the certificate of business registration, you have to post all of the content of foreign company being set up in the National Business Registration Portal.
Step 4: Registering the Seal Sample
The final step is registering the seal sample at the Business Registration Office. Then, foreign investors have to open accounts and tax registration to commence its operation.